Nitoseal MS65 cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture-even at low humidity. Contains fungicide (mould and fungal inhibitor) for reducing the risk of mould, fungus and bacteria growth in the joints.
For joints with large movement (expansion joints) or joints exposed to periodic water impacts, use Primier MS1, a clear one-component acryl-silan/siloxan primer.
- Primerless for most common building materials
- Can be over-coated with most coatings
- Can be applied to damp substrates
- Contains mould and fungal inhibitor
- Easy to apply
- Good adhesion - even or uneven surfaces
- UV resistant and colour stable
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.