Nitoseal PS200 is a black two-part pitch extended polysulphide based joint sealant which cures to form a low-modulus durable and elastic seal. The material is self-levelling and can be poured directly into horizontal joints.Get in touch Request a quote
When cured, Nitoseal PS200 forms a highly resilient seal which can accommodate large cyclic movement over a wide range of ambient temperatures. Used in conjunction with Fosroc Primer 7 it has tenacious adhesion.
Nitoseal PS200 is supplied as a two-part material comprising Base and Hardener, in pre-weighed quantities ready for on site mixing and use.
- Low modulus and highly resilient.
- Excellent flexibility and movement tolerance.
- Prolonged life due to high age hardening resistance.
- Resistant to penetration of stones and hard debris.
- Good resistance to chemicals and hydrocarbon fuels.
- Self-levelling to produce uniform and neat joints.
- Primer provides outstanding adhesion.
- Suitable for use in Middle East conditions.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.