Nitoseal PU40 may be applied to joints between 5 and 35mm wide. To minimise stress imposed on the joint sealant, all moving joints should be designed to an optimum width to depth ratio of 2:1 with an overriding minimum depth of 5mm for non-porous surfaces and 10mm for porous surfaces. For joint widths exceeding 35mm, please contact your local Fosroc Technical Service Department.
- Adhesion to most common building materials
- Single component with fast rate of cure
- Easy to apply
- UV resistant
- Primerless for most applications (see "Priming")
- Available in a range of colours
- ISO11600:2002 Type F 25LM compliant
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.