Nitotile EP Grout-R
As a grout for filling quarry and ceramic tile joints where chemical and abrasion resistance properties are required such as laboratories, food processing plants, hospitals, abattoirs, kitchen and swimming pools etc.Get in touch Request a quote
When fully cured Nitotile EP Grout-R is impervious to water and other liquids and provides chemical-resistant joints between walls and floor tiles. The grout may be used in tile joints up to 12 mm wide in internal or external applications.
- Easy to apply - fast application possible.
- Easy to clean up during application - can be washed off with water until initial set.
- Long work life - gives long adjustability time.
- Waterproof - unaffected by water when cured.
- Interior or exterior use.
- Chemical resistant - good resistance to acid and alkalis.
- High bond strength to steel, concrete and tiles.
- Suitable for use in Middle East conditions.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.