Nitotile S1 is a cementitious, flexible, adhesive mortar with high adhesion and reduces slip properties. It is used for ceramics, porcelain, granite, marble, natural stone and glass.
(C2: Cement-based adhesive with additional properties enhanced, T: Reduced slip, E: Extended open time S1: Flexible).
- Indoor and outdoor applications – on terraces and balconies
- Suitable for submerged condition, such as a swimming pool
- Adhesive for 40x40 cm and larger coating materials
- Adhesive for natural stone and glass mosaics
- In areas with heavy pedestrian and freight traffic or high temperature changes
- Adhesive for materials such as granite ceramics, marble and natural granite
- Ceramic and granite adhesive on exterior facades
- It is used for floor heating system, heated pools, thermal pools and chill stores, wall and floor coverings.
- High adhesive bond strength
- Good slip resistance in verticle applications
- Easy to prepare and apply
- Resistant to water, moisture and frost
- Long time workability
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.