Nitowrap CWS is a system of high-quality carbon fibre fabric used with epoxy laminating resins. It is used for strengthening load carrying capacity of different structures, commonly to improve strength in fl exure and shear. As a lightweight fabric it can be shaped to fi t angles and contours. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, dynamic and dead load increases, seismic strengthening and repairing structurally damaged concrete.
Nitowrap CWS may be used on civil structures and buildings.
- Improves fl exural strength capacity
- High tensile strength and elastic modulus
- Corrosion resistance with high life expectancy
- Rapid installation provides cost savings, rapid return to service and minimal disruption to surrounding works
- Lightweight system reduces requirement for heavy supporting equipment and adds negligible additional load
- Typically low build reducing effects on structural dimensions and clearance
- No pre-fabrication required, can be shaped to existing contours
- May be applied by dry or wet wrap technique
- Comes in varying fabric strengths and thicknesses.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.