Nitowrap Encapsulation Resin is a high quality resin formulated for use with the Nitowrap system. It is used for strengthening load carrying capacity of different structures, commonly to improve strength in flexure and shear. It gives full contact of the fabric to the substrate. Typical applications include, but are not limited to, dynamic and dead load increases, seismic strengthening and repairing structurally damaged concrete. Nitowrap CW may be used on civil structures and buildings.
- Will give excellent penetration of strengthening fabrics, even high density materials.
- Will not run on vertical substrates when applied at the correct temperatures.
- May be used for dry or wet wrap technique
- Corrosion resistance with high life expectancy
- Rapid installation provides cost savings, rapid return to service and minimal disruption to surrounding works
- Typically low-build reducing effects on structural dimensions and clearance
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.