Fast setting emergency patching mortar for concrete pavements and floors conforming to the requirements of BS EN 1504-3 Class R4. Patchroc GP is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar.Get in touch Request a quote
For rapid and permanent reinstatement of localised patches in concrete pavements, airport aprons, access ramps and floors. It is particularly useful when interruption of traffic must be minimised.
Patchroc GP may be used internally and externally including areas subject to heavy trafficking.
For the reinstatement of large areas of concrete pavements and floors, the use of Paveroc is recommended.
Patchroc GP is suitable for repair methods 3.1, 3.2, 4.4, 7.1 and 7.2, as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Rapid strength gain — will generally accept traffic in 2 hours.
- High strength, abrasion and weather resistance
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations requires only the site addition of clean water
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.