Patchroc Super is a pre-packaged concrete mix to which water is added on site. It is based on a blend of inorganic Cements. Modifying additives to control rate of setting and strength gain and pre-graded aggregates which provide A non-segregating durable concrete mix. It does not contain calcium chloride.Get in touch Request a quote
The special blend of cements eliminates shrinkage and reduces stress at the bond line.
Patchroc Super is designed for large volume repair work in voids of a minimum depth of 50mm.
- Rapid set minimized operational disruption.
- Low internal stress and intimacy of surface contact ensures excellent bond to concrete substrate.
- Shrinkage controlled : eliminates risk of cracking or debonding.
- Low heat of hydration to compensate for detrimental effects of the high temperatures generated in rapid set materials.
- Quality controlled pre-packaged material eliminates site batching variations.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.