Fosroc Polyurea FLM is a spray-applied, 100% solids, flexible, two-component, rapid curing pure Polyurea system, designed as a floor protective coating. It combines the advantages of seamless, waterproof coating with very long life cycles and high durability.Get in touch Request a quote
Polyurea FLM consists of the two components Fosroc Polyurea FLM Part A ISO and Fosroc Polyurea FLM Part B AMINE. The system offers excellent surface properties and overall physical properties.
- Environment friendly – 100% solids
- Excellent chemical resistance*, thermal stability and UV Resistance*
- Very fast turn-around time. The coated substrate can be put into service within an hour
- Excellent impact, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamless and monolithic, including field/day joints
- Significantly enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Low permeability values
- Colour stable when coated with Nitodek UVR Topcoat**
- Can be applied at ambient temperatures from +5°C to +70°C ***
- Designed for service temperatures from -30°C to +135°C ****
* see Limitations ** see Fosroc Nitodek UVR Topcoat Data Sheet *** for applications and service conditions below +5°C, consult Fosroc for specific advice. **** for high temperature service conditions, above ambient consult Fosroc for specific advice.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.