Fosroc Polyurea FLM is a spray-applied, 100% solids, flexible, two-component, rapid curing pure Polyurea system, designed as a floor protective coating. It combines the advantages of seamless, waterproof coating with very long life cycles and high durability.Get in touch Request a quote
Polyurea FLM consists of the two components Fosroc Polyurea FLM Part A ISO and Fosroc Polyurea FLM Part B AMINE. The system offers excellent surface properties and overall physical properties.
- Environment friendly – 100% solids
- Excellent chemical resistance*, thermal stability and UV Resistance*
- Very fast turn-around time. The coated substrate can be put into service within an hour
- Excellent impact, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamless and monolithic, including field/day joints
- Significantly enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Low permeability values
- Colour stable when coated with Nitodek UVR Topcoat**
- Can be applied at ambient temperatures from +5°C to +70°C ***
- Designed for service temperatures from -30°C to +135°C ****
* see Limitations ** see Fosroc Nitodek UVR Topcoat Data Sheet *** for applications and service conditions below +5°C, consult Fosroc for specific advice. **** for high temperature service conditions, above ambient consult Fosroc for specific advice.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.