Fosroc Polyurea WPE is a spray-applied, 100% solids, flexible, two-component, rapid curing pure Polyurea system, designed as a waterproofing and protective coating. It combines the advantages of seamless coating with very long life cycles and high durability.Get in touch Request a quote
Fosroc Polyurea WPE is a spray-applied, 100% solids, flexible, two-component, rapid curing pure Polyurea system, designed as a waterproofing and protective coating. It combines the advantages of seamless coating with very long life cycles and high durability. Fosroc Polyurea WPE consists of the two components Fosroc Polyurea WPE Part A ISO and Fosroc Polyurea WPE Part B AMINE. The system offers excellent surface properties and overall physical properties.
- Environment friendly – zero VOC
- Excellent chemical resistance, thermal stability and UV resistance *
- Very fast turn-around time.
- Excellent impact, abrasion and puncture resistance
- Seamless and monolithic, including field joints
- Significantly enhances the durability of reinforced concrete
- Low permeability values
- Colour stable when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat **
- Fire rated when coated with Nitoproof UVR Topcoat **
- Designed for service temperatures from -30oC to +135oC ***
* see Chemical Resistance and Colour sections ** see Nitoproof UVR Topcoat Data Sheet *** for high temperature applications, consult Fosroc for specific advice
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Dragons Range, Hong Kong
This $258 million project has a site area of 23,056 m2 and includes the construction of a prestigious residential development with ten 30 storeys towers and 970 units.
Delhi Metro, India
The project objective is to cope with the increase of traffic demand in Delhi by expanding the mass rapid transportation system.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.