To produce an exposed aggregate concrete finish in either face down or face up concrete manufacture. Typical uses includeGet in touch Request a quote
- Precast concrete panels.
- Insitu construction joints.
- Surface preparation of fresh concrete prior to rendering.
- Excellent results with high temperature concreting.
- Suitable across a wide variety of job-site conditions and mould surfaces, including steel, fibreglass, concrete and timber.
- Suitable for large units where hydration heat is high.
- Economical in application.
- Mould release agent not required.
- Non-toxic and non-flammable.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.