A high performance self adhesive membrane for resisting methane, radon and CO2, and preventing water entering buildingsGet in touch Request a quote
Proofex 3000MR also provides a vapour and waterproof membrane to water excluding structures and protects concrete from attack by aggressive ground salts
- Aluminium film provides methane, radon and CO2 resistance, protection against damage and gives dimensional stability
- Solar reflective finish reduces heat gain, whilst membrane is exposed during construction.
- Combines toughness, with flexibility for detailing around corners, pipes, etc.
- Self adhesive layer system makes installation quick, simple and reliable
- Resistant to ground water, soluble sulphates and chlorides
- Suitable for waterproofing basements grades 2 and 3 as defined in BS 8102 : 2009, ‘Protection Of Structures Against Water From The Ground’
- BBA approved product
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.