Proofex DP200 is a honeycomb structure of HDPE. It has been developed for:Get in touch Request a quote
- Protection and ventilation of foundation walls, both in building and civil engineering works.
- Protections and drainage of floors.
- Protection of waterproofing in roofs and foundations.
- Compressive creep resistance with a load over 200 kN/mm2.
- Waterproof structure that allows water to trap every arrival.
- Allows aeration of the wall since the membrane is placed with the nodules facing the wall.
- Light and flexible structure that adapts well to the contours of the wall.
- Easy to assemble ensuring continuity of the screen.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.