Proofex DP200G is a geocomposite formed by a honeycomb structure of high density polyethylene - HDPE- and a non-woven polypropylene geotextile. It has been developed for the protection of buried walls, both in civil engineering works and buildings.Get in touch Request a quote
It is suitable for use in:
- Foundation walls
- Retaining walls
- Bridge boards
- Landscape terraces
- Very high drainage capacity, less dependent on the lateral pressure and the height of the embankment.
- High compressive creep resistance adapted to the different needs of work and benefits induced during compaction.
- Lightweight and flexible structure that adapts well to the contours of the wall.
- Easy assembly, ensuring continuity of the screen.
- Proofex DP200G offers the simplicity and reliability of a product "ready to install".
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.