TPO/FPA (Flexible Polypropylene Alloy) membrane produced by extrusion of granules resulting from the incorporation of ethylene propylene rubber into a polypropylene matrix together with other additives as appropriate to the type of membrane.
The membrane is manufactured in two different colours, it is coloured grey on top and black on the underside. This helps to identify any damages that may occur during application.
- Environment friendly, no VOC, no plasticisers, non toxic.
- Cold applied.
- High resistance to weathering and UV.
- Fast application.
- Welded joints for maximum water rightness.
- No separation layers required on to EPS.
- Excellent long terms performance
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.