Reebol Emulsion Xtra
Reebol Emulsion Xtra is supplied as a pale amber liquid which turns white when diluted with water to produce a chemical release agent,Get in touch Request a quote
combining the outstanding release properties of such materials with the economy of a conventional oil. It reacts with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould which enables easy stripping from the hardened concrete.
- Non-staining : No cleaning of unsightly oil stains if plastering is not required.
- High quality : Produces really fair faced fi nish concrete.
- Versatile : Can be used on all types of moulds.
- Minimises cleaning : Makes cleaning of form faces between pours very easy.
- Concentrate form : Reduces storage and transport costs.
- Water based : Only requires water for dilution.
- Aids corrosion inhibition.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.