combining the outstanding release properties of such materials with the economy of a conventional oil. It reacts with the alkali in the concrete to form a thin water repellent skin on the surface of the mould which enables easy stripping from the hardened concrete.
- Non-staining : No cleaning of unsightly oil stains if plastering is not required.
- High quality : Produces really fair faced fi nish concrete.
- Versatile : Can be used on all types of moulds.
- Minimises cleaning : Makes cleaning of form faces between pours very easy.
- Concentrate form : Reduces storage and transport costs.
- Water based : Only requires water for dilution.
- Aids corrosion inhibition.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.