Renderoc HB high build, polymer modified, cementitious repair mortar (R2), has been specifically engineered for vertical and overhead repair work.Get in touch Request a quote
It can be applied in sections up to 100mm thickness in vertical locations and up to 60 mm thickness in overhead locations in a single application and without the use of formwork. Thicker sections can be achieved by the use of formwork or can be built up in layers. Deep pockets can sometimes be filled in a single application dependent on the configuration of the pocket and the volume of exposed reinforcing steel.
Renderoc HB can be quickly and efficiently applied by the wet spray technique.
- Compatibility with non-structural concrete of compressive strength 20 - 35 N/mm²
- Lightweight formulation enables extra high-build — fewer cold joints
- Frequently obviates the need for formwork
- Polymer-modification provides extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long-term dimensional stability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying
- One component, pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.