Renderoc HS is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders, which requires only the addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, repair mortar suitable for structural concrete and masonry repairs.Get in touch Request a quote
Renderoc HS contains no metallic aggregate and is chloride free. Renderoc HS is formulated for sprayed or trowelled applications, in thicknesses upto 50mm in one layer by hand application. Greater thicknesses can be achieved when spray applied.
- High strength and high abrasion resistance
- The thickness of single application is over 100mm.
- Blended fiber provides crack resistance an high durability.
- Extremely low permeability to water, carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation provides long term durability
- Can be applied quickly and efficiently by wet spraying while minimizes rebound loss.
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.