Renderoc HF is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders, which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a free-flowing non-shrink repair micro-concrete. The material is based on Portland Cements graded aggregates and fillers and additives which impart controlled expansion characteristics in both the plastic and hardened states, while minimizing water demand. The low water requirement ensures high early strength and long-term durability.Get in touch Request a quote
Fosroc exceptionally large repairs, the mixed Renderoc HF may be modified by the site addition of 8mm to 12mm clean, graded, saturated, surface dry aggregates. The local Fosroc Office should be consulted prior to modifying Renderoc HF in this way. Where the repair mortar is required to exhibit low-alkaline characteristics, the use of Renderoc LA should be considered.
- Dual-expansion system compensates for shrinkage in plastic and hardened states.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Highly fluid to allow for placement without vibration.
- Pre-bagged to over-come site-batched variations.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured repair.
- Non-metallic expansion system does not generate hydrogen.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.