Renderoc HSXtra is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders, which requires only the addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent repair mortar suitable for structural concrete and masonry repairs. Renderoc HSXtra may be hand applied or sprayed with suitable equipment, please see application method statement for details.Get in touch Request a quote
Renderoc HSXtra features Dimensional Stability Technology - a new materials technology which controls the rate of drying shrinkage such that, when used correctly:
i. The dimensions of the repair remain stable; and thus
ii. Eliminating failure, due to shrinkage cracking.
- This in turn leads to a series of associated benefits:
- Cost effective - shrinkage control enables repairs to be completed ‘right first time’.
- Enhanced durability – works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective working life.
- Compatibility – aligns performance closer than ever before, to that of host concrete.
- User friendly – specifically developed to provide an easy-to-apply product, suitable for local conditions.
- Definable performance – positive benefits are easily demonstrated via a single, simple measurement.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.