For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where high compressive strength is a consideration.
Renderoc LA55 has been specifically developed for the repair of large areas of concrete where access is restricted or where reinforcement is congested. It can be applied in section thicknesses from 25 - 200mm.
It is suitable for use where excellent chloride and carbon dioxide resistance is required or for repairs to concrete affected by alkali-silica reaction (ASR). Renderoc LA55 is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement.
Renderoc LA55 is suitable for repair methods 3.2, 4.4, 7.1, 7.2 as defined by BS EN 1504-3.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 30 - 60 N/mm²
- Exceptional system of shrinkage compensation in plastic and hardened states - allows high application thicknesses
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations — only the site addition of clean water is required
- Contains no chloride admixtures
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.