For the reinstatement of reinforced concrete where low permeability characteristics are required and where high compressive strength is a consideration.
It is suitable for use where excellent chloride and carbon dioxide resistance is required or for repairs to concrete affected by alkali-silica reaction (ASR).
Renderoc LA60 is alkaline in nature and will protect embedded steel reinforcement.
- Maximum compatibility with concrete of compressive strength 30 - 60 N/mm²
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Suitable for use with cathodic protection systems
- Controlled heat of hydration minimizes risk of thermal cracking, even in thick sections
- Maximum 3mm aggregate to improve application and finish
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.