The fluid nature of Renderoc LA80 obviates the need for compaction and vibration even where access to the repair zone is restricted or where reinforcement is congested.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
The product is ideal for the reinstatement of large, structural sections of concrete as well as for many smaller locations where difficulties of access make hand or trowel-applied mortars impractical.
- Dual expansion system compensates for shrinkage in the plastic and hardened states.
- Low alkali content minimises risk of alkali-silica reaction.
- Exceptional bond to concrete substrates without independent primer.
- Suitable for placement by pumping or pouring techniques into restricted locations.
- Self-compacting nature eliminates honeycombing and displaces air without vibration.
- High strength and low permeability provide maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides.
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations - only the site addition of clean water is required.
- Contains no chloride admixtures.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.