Typical applications would include, but not be limited to, the following :
- Repairs to columns suffering from major loss of section.
- Soffit repairs where heavy loadbearing is required.
- Repairs to restricted access areas, where use of hand applied mortars would prove impractical.
- Repairs requiring high fluidity e.g. heavily congested steel or repairs into re-entrant angles/concealed voids.
- Any repairs requiring significant levels of loadbearing.
This in turn leads to a series of associated benefits :
- Cost effective - shrinkage control enables repairs to be completed ¡right first time¡.
- Enhanced durability - works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective working life.
- Compatibility - aligns performance closer than ever before,to that of host concrete.
- User friendly - specifically developed to provide an easy to-apply product, suitable for local conditions.
- Definable performance - positive benefits are easily demonstrated via a single, simple measurement.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.