Renderoc Plug is supplied as a ready to use blend of dry powders which requires only the site addition of clean water to produce a highly consistent, rapid setting mortar which is easy to apply in many difficult conditions.Order Now Get in touch Request a quote
For the rapid patching and plugging of concrete segments, concrete and brick tunnel linings, sewage systems, below ground access chambers, pipes, basements, foundations and mines.
- Emergency water-stopping capability.
- Single component.
- Excellent bond to the substrate.
- Low exotherm minimises thermal cracking.
- Pre-bagged formulation to overcome variations in site batching.
- Chloride free
- Renderoc Plug 20: Approved for use in public water supplies
- Renderoc Plug 20: BS6920 listed product
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.