Renderoc Plug 20
Renderoc Plug 20 is a rapid setting mortar which is easy to apply to horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces at a wide range of thickness.
Renderoc Plug 20 has an initial set time of approximately 20 minutes. (Set times are based on ambient/substrate temperatures of 20°C.)
- Emergency water-stopping capability
- Single component
- Excellent bond to the substrate
- Low exotherm minimises thermal cracking
- Pre-bagged to overcome variations in site batching
- Renderoc Plug 20: Approved for use in public water supplies
- Renderoc Plug 20 : BS6920 listed product.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.