General purpose, non-shrink, cementitious micro-concrete.Get in touch Request a quote
Renderoc RG (L) is used for repairs to damaged reinforced concrete elements, particularly where access is restricted and where vibration of the placed material is difficult or impossible. It is suitable for various structural strengthening measures such as encasement build-ups, jacketing , piletop encapsulation resin system, etc.
- Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state.
- Can be pumped or poured into restricted locations.
- Fluidity to allow for placement without vibration.
- Pre-bagged to overcome site-batched variations.
- Rapid strength gain to facilitate early reinstatement.
- High ultimate strengths and low permeability of cured repair.
- Contains no chloride admixture.
- Ensures piletop integrity as part of a waterproofing system.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.