Renderoc S2 is supplied as a grey powder along with a liquid polymer and has to be mixed with water on site to produce a highly consistent, high strength repair mortar.Get in touch Request a quote
The material is based on carefully blended cement, graded fillers and chemical additives and is polymer modified to provide a mortar with good handling characteristics, while minimising water demand. The hardened product exhibits excellent thermal compatibility with concrete and outstanding water requirement ensures fast strength gain and long-term durability.
- High strength
- Can be applied by hand, like conventional mortars
- Extremely low permeability provides maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chlorides
- Excellent bond to the concrete substrate
- Shrinkage compensated
- No site batching required, supplied in pre-weighed prepacked condition
- Only addition of water at site to be made while mixing the powder and liquid parts
- Contains no chlorides.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.