For the reinstatement of both large and small, localised areas of reinforced concrete. Renderoc SF is specially formulated to carry out permanent repairs of any type on concrete and masonry.Get in touch Request a quote
Renderoc SF is specially formulated to carry out permanent repairs of any type on concrete and masonry. It is a high resistance reinstatement mortar modified with polymers and fibres to provide a mortar with compensated shrinkage and excellent thermal compatibility with concrete, essential for long-lasting structural repairs.
- High compression and abrasion resistance.
- Compensated shrinkage. Large surface areas can be repaired with no shrinkage.
- Its formulation makes it suitable for application withour shuttering on vertical surfaces and ceilings, with the subsequent time and cost savings. It can be applied up to 50 mm on vertical surfaces and 15-20 mm on ceilings.
- Excellent adherence to concrete substrate.
- Low permeability. Special additives ensure optimum density providing maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chloride ions.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.