Renderoc SP30 is a single component, specially formulated combination of processed cement, carefully graded aggregates microsilica and dry powder polymers which, when mixed with water results in a high build, dense, low absorption, spray-applied mortar.Get in touch Request a quote
Renderoc SP30 is ideal for large vertical and overhead structural repairs where spray application is required, such as:
- Jetties and supporting columns
- Beams and slabs
- Tunnel linings and dams
- Early strength - develops strength rapidly allowing for high build without the use of accelerators.
- Shrinkage-compensated – minimizes shrinkage crack and internal stresses acting at the bond interface.
- Low permeability – provides protection against gaseous carbon dioxide and chloride salt intrusion.
- Low rebound – minimizes waste
- Reliability - factory quality-controlled materials proportioning, mixing and packaging ensures consistency bag after bag
- Rapid continuous application over large areas
- Minimizes the use of formwork
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.