Shrinkage controlled, polymer modified, cementitious repair mortar, specifically designed for spraying (Dimensional Stability Technology)
Renderoc SPXtra is suitable for wet or dry spraying and hand application in a wide variety of repair applications, and is particularly well suited to vertical and overhead repairs. Typical applications would include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Mass infill to large areas.
- Repairs to irregular profiles.
- Excellent for repairs to fire-damaged concrete.
- Fast track repair programmes, where rapid application at high volume is required.
- Single layer, high build applications.
Renderoc SPXtra features Dimensional Stability Technology - a new materials technology which controls the rate of drying shrinkage such that, when used correctly :
i. the dimensions of the repair remain stable; and thus
ii. eliminating failure, due to shrinkage cracking.
This in turn leads to a series of associated benefits :
- Cost effective - shrinkage control enables repairs to be completed ¡right first time¡. Very low rebound is an additional cost benefit.
- Enhanced durability - works in tandem with extremely low permeability to prolong effective working life.
- Compatibility - aligns performance closer than ever before, to that of host concrete.
- User friendly - specifically developed to provide an easy-to-apply product, suitable for local conditions.
- Definable performance - positive benefits are easily demonstrated via a single, simple measurement.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.