Renderoc TS-IC protects the concrete of the action of sulphates. Due to its sulpho-resistant character and addition of corrosion inhibitors it is specially indicated for applications in coastal zones, seaports and surroundings with grounds that contain sulphated waters.
In general, it can be used for maintenance and repair of great areas as well as located areas in reinforced concrete structures.
- Resistant to sulphates.
- Increase of reinforcement durability by incorporating corrosion inhibitors.
- Compensated shrinkage. Large surface areas can be repaired with no shrinkage.
- Excellent adherence to concrete substrate.
- Low permeability. Special additives ensure optimum density providing maximum protection against carbon dioxide and chloride ions.
- Versatile. It can be applied by wet or dry spray process or by trowel.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.