Renderoc UW is supplied as a ready to use dry powder requiring only the addition of water to produce a free flowing, non shrink, repair material which exhibits exceptional resistance to ‘washing out’ of the cement phase when placed in stationary or moving water.Get in touch Request a quote
The material is a mixture of specially processed cement, with carefully graded fi ne aggregate. Additives impart controlled expansion, water reduction and anti-washout characteristics.
The aggregate grading is designed to aid uniform mixing, minimise segregation and bleeding whilst assisting the flow characteristics.
- Shrinkage compensation : Gaseous expansion system compensates for shrinkage and settlement in the plastic state, associated with conventional cement repair materials.
- Anti wash out : No risk of significant wash-out of cement phase when placed under water. Displaces water effectively.
- Low porosity : Better steel protector than concrete.
- High bond strength : No primer required.
- High early strength : Facilitates rapid installation and early operation of plant.
- Durability : High early and ultimate strength combined with exceptional resistance to attack by freeze/thaw cycling.
- Reliability : Factory controlled, prepacked components. Only the addition of water is required on site.
- Chloride free : Composition allows high early strength development without the use of chlorides.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.