Sprayset HBL44 is an alkali-free admixture for shotcrete and sprayed concrete in those cases in which quick setting is required. Setting time can be regulated by the dosage of the admixture.
Sprayset HBL44 is suitable for sprayed concrete in tunnels, mining and consolidation of rocks.
- Alkali-free, thus improving working conditions.
- Low dust emission, since the admixture is liquid.
- Quick setting and the possibility of achieving greater thicknesses with less coats.
- Increased performance trough reduced rejection.
- Excellent for overhead application.
- It can be used in both dry and wet spraying systems.
- Not inflammable.
- It can be applied on wet and dry surfaces.
- Low effect on long-term strength and durability.
- It can be dosed with precision.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.