Conplast Sprayset HBL60
Alkali-free, liquid shotcrete accelerator for high early strength development.Get in touch Request a quote
Sprayset HBL60 is a low chloride, alkali-free accelerating admixture. It is supplied as a light yellow cloudy solution, which is introduced through the spraying nozzle or 4-5m behind the nozzle (injector).
Sprayset HBL 60 is an alkali-free admixture used in shotcrete and gunite where rapid setting is required. Setting time and hardening time can be regulated with various dosages of Sprayset HBL60.
Sprayset HBL60 is designed in particular for temporary and permanent shotcrete as in:
- Rock consolidation
- Alkali-free, improved working environment
- Low dust emission due to liquid form
- Rapid set allows thick sections to be built-up
- Minimum rebound
- Excellent for overhead application
- Can be used for ‘wet and dry’ processes
- Wet and dry surface applicable
- Low effect on long term strength and durability
- Accurate dosage possible
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.