Structuro 510B is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process an electrocstatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism considerably reduces the water demand in flowable concrete.Get in touch Request a quote
Second para:Structro510E combines the properties of water reduction, workability retention and earlier setting time.
Structuro 510B is a particularly strong hyperplasticiser allowing production of consistent concrete properties around the required dosage.
- Increased early and ultimate strength.
- Higher flowability even with lower water cement ratios.
- Increased early strength development providing earlier demoulding.
- Reducing energy requirement for steam/thermal curing.
- Increased flexural strength.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and stressing steel.
- Improved resistance to carbonation.
- Lower permeability.
- Increased resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Reduce shrinkage and creep
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.