Supercast Acrylate 200
Supercast Acrylate 200 is a methacrylate based three component injection system. It comprises of resin (A1), accelerator (A2) and a catalyst (B2) which is diluted with water. Mixing the components leads to a in-situ reaction forming an elastic gel, which is capable of absorbing and desorbing water.Get in touch Request a quote
- Protection against leaks in concrete joints
- Pressure sealing through injection hoses
- Stabilisation of sandy or silty soil
- Sealing of cracks in concrete foundation piles, tubbings etc.
- Large area sealing of soil in contact with structural elements,viz. tunnels, trenches etc.
- Excellent penetration capacity due to waterlike viscosity
- Adjustable curing speed
- High sealing effect
- High elasticity
- Swells reversible with the entry of moisture, preventing further ingress of water into the structure
- Chemical resistance v/s most organic, or inorganic liquids
- No isocyanates - suitable for potable water contact
- Reinjectable when used with Fosroc predimax.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.