Supercast Acrylate 200
Supercast Acrylate 200 is a methacrylate based three component injection system. It comprises of resin (A1), accelerator (A2) and a catalyst (B2) which is diluted with water. Mixing the components leads to a in-situ reaction forming an elastic gel, which is capable of absorbing and desorbing water.Get in touch Request a quote
- Protection against leaks in concrete joints
- Pressure sealing through injection hoses
- Stabilisation of sandy or silty soil
- Sealing of cracks in concrete foundation piles, tubbings etc.
- Large area sealing of soil in contact with structural elements,viz. tunnels, trenches etc.
- Excellent penetration capacity due to waterlike viscosity
- Adjustable curing speed
- High sealing effect
- High elasticity
- Swells reversible with the entry of moisture, preventing further ingress of water into the structure
- Chemical resistance v/s most organic, or inorganic liquids
- No isocyanates - suitable for potable water contact
- Reinjectable when used with Fosroc predimax.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.