Supercast Steel WS
Steel plate waterstop with active coating for bonding with concrete.Get in touch Request a quote
Fosroc Supercast Steel WS consists of a galvanised steel plate coated on both sides with a special active coating material which reacts with wet concrete and provides a tenacious bond to give a watertight seal.
Acts as an active and passive barrier to the passage of water through non-movement concrete joints.
Typical applications include:
- Bunds and fuel spillage containment
- Tunnels and subways
- Retaining walls
- Foundations and slabs
- Simple clip jointing arrangement
- Can be laid into fresh concrete
- Active coating does not react with rainwater or atmospheric moisture - no protection tape to be removed
- Bent on site to suit, no intersections required
- Actively stops passage of water
- Resistant to 5 bar water pressure
- Compatible with PVC waterstops for expansion joints
- BBA certified
- Suitable for waterproofing basements grades 1, 2 and 3 as defined in BS 8102 : 2009, ‘Protection Of Structures Against Water From The Ground’
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.