Supercast SW10 is a 5mm x 20mm swellable waterstop that can be installed and positively linked into conventional Supercast PVC waterstop networks.
This allows the use of Supercast PVC for expansion joints and Supercast SW10 for construction joints, all the time maintaining an integrated network.Supercast SW10 is made from high performance synthetic elastomeric strips. The swelling action is the result of contact between water and hydrophilic groups which are part of the Supercast SW10 ‘Basic polymer’ molecular structure.The hydrophilic groups are not subject to extraction or loss of swelling performance by prolonged or repeated wetting. This is a unique feature of the basic polymer. Expansion of the waterstop creates a positive pressure against the face of the concrete joint, thus preventing water passing through the protected joint.
- Supplied in 15m rolls
- Easy to install
- Supercast SWX swellable adhesive enables full integration of Supercast SW10 and Supercast PVC networks
- Solves detailing problems in conjunction with Supercast PVC range
- Swelling properties unaffected by long term wet/dry cycling
- Sustains effective seal in wet conditions
- Delayed swell action allowing extra tolerance on site
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.