Nitoproof PU2000 is two component, pitch modified polyurethane, based on hybrid combination of polyurethane resins.Get in touch Request a quote
It is supplied as a two pack material in pre-weighed quantities ready for on-site mixing and use that cures to give a tough elastomeric waterproof membrane.
- Liquid application means details are simplified and there are no joints in the membrane.
- Highly elastic cures to give a permanently flexible resilient barrier over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rapid installation; high build grade significantly reduces time spent on preparatory works and detailing.
- Excellent adhesion, can be applied to a wide range of substrates. Continuous adhesion prevents lateral migration of water.
- Impervious - outstanding barrier properties ensure protection against corrosive soil conditions.
- Thermally stable - irreversible chemical cure eliminates melting and flow at high temperature.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and embrittlement.
- Mechanical damage to the membrane can be easily repaired by spot application.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.