It is supplied as a two pack material in pre-weighed quantities ready for on-site mixing and use that cures to give a tough elastomeric waterproof membrane.
- Liquid application means details are simplified and there are no joints in the membrane.
- Highly elastic cures to give a permanently flexible resilient barrier over a wide range of temperatures.
- Rapid installation; high build grade significantly reduces time spent on preparatory works and detailing.
- Excellent adhesion, can be applied to a wide range of substrates. Continuous adhesion prevents lateral migration of water.
- Impervious - outstanding barrier properties ensure protection against corrosive soil conditions.
- Thermally stable - irreversible chemical cure eliminates melting and flow at high temperature.
- Excellent resistance to oxidation and embrittlement.
- Mechanical damage to the membrane can be easily repaired by spot application.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.