Advanced Low Viscosity High-Performance Superplasticizer, based on Polycarboxylic technologyGet in touch Request a quote
Auramix 340 is a high-performance superplasticizer intended for applications where high-water reduction and long workability retention are required, and it has been developed for use in:
- Self-compacting concrete.
- Pumped concrete.
- Concrete requiring long workability retention.
- High-performance concrete.
- Suitable for early strength.
- Low viscosity suitable for pumping of different grades of concrete to higher floors.
- Suitable to use with Supplementary Cementitious Materials SCM such as GGBFS, Fly ash, Ultrafine GGBFS, and Micro silica.
- Higher E modulus.
- Improved adhesion to reinforcing and prestressing steel.
- Better resistance to carbonation.
- Lower permeability
- Better resistance to aggressive atmospheric conditions.
- Reduced shrinkage and creep.
- Increased durability.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.