High build fibre Reinforced Acrylic Elastomeric Waterproofing render for roofing.Get in touch Request a quote
Brushbond Roofguard is high build fibre reinforced seamless waterproofing render suitable for waterproofing of old & new roofs, it is a polymer base product applied in three OR more coats & each coat with different colours for monitoring correct thickness.The product can be applied directly on existing concrete, brickbat coba, and screed concrete even without removal provided the substrates are sound enough for application of the coating avoiding the risk of damage to the old roof associated while removing of the existing overlays. The product provides a seamless, tough durable water resistant coating which can withstand light pedestrian traffic and also has excellent weather resistance for exterior applications.
- High Build system provides higher dry fi lm thickness of more than 1mm in three coats.
- The product can applied directly on existing sound concrete, brickbat coba, screed concrete even without removal
- No protection screed required eliminating the additional weight due to protection layer
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride and sulphate ions.
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure.
- High resistance to the effect of long-term weathering,
- Durable in all climate conditions including UV attack.
- Excellent bond to concrete and masonry.
- Good crack accommodation capacity.
- Minimum surface preparation needed and low labour.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.