- Reduction of abrasive wear for cutting tools
- Very effective of dust reduction formation, leading to improved working environment for TBM operators during the tunnelling phase.
- Significantly decrease the heat development on cutter head, also TBM cutters are preserved. Improving the rubber seal durability and extending the life of the cutter head bearings
- Reduce TBM down time due to less frequent cutter head changes, therefore more time available for excavation.
- Improved transfer of the muck from the cutter head, resulting in reduced risk of blockage.
- Due to anti abrasive properties reduce the number of TBM interventions necessary for replacement of the cutting tools. Tunnelling operation becomes faster and safer.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.