A reduction in ball and liner coating which results in grinding efficiency.
- A reduction in agglomeration; which increases classifier throughput.
- An increase in mill output at the same cement fitness.
- An increase in cement flowability. The dispersive action of Cemax 685 results in major improvement in cement flowability characteristics.
- An increase in cement strength. Test data shows that Cemax 685 significantly increases compressive strength, particularly the late strength. The late strength can be increased as much as 10-20% depending on the filler amount in the clinker, clinker composition and cement surface area.
- Lower production cost. The cement producers can reduce fineness to achieve lower power costs without sacrificing the cement strength. In addition, the grinding cost saving also can be achieved through replacement of clinker with fillers.
- Do not contain chloride, sulphate and alkali. Do not contain any material that will be harmful to cement performance.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.