- To reduce the water demand of a concrete mix without reducing workability, allowing increased early and ultimate strengths without additional cement.
- To significantly improve the workability of concrete without increasing water demand.
- Particularly suitable for increasing workability of ready- mixed concrete at elevated temperatures.
- To reduce concrete permeability and thereby reduce water penetration and enhance durability.
- Usable across a wide dosage range to provide performance ranging from normal plasticizer to super-plasticizer, providing flexibility in performance to meet a range of needs.
- Used in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labor costs.
- Workability loss in high workability concrete is slower than normally found with super-plasticizers.
- Reduction in water/cement ratio enhances durability, producing low permeability concrete with reduced shrinkage cracking potential.
- Suitable for use with all normal cement replacement materials, including PFA, GGBFS and microsilica.
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.