- To reduce the water demand of a concrete mix without reducing workability, allowing increased early and ultimate strengths without additional cement.
- To significantly improve the workability of concrete without increasing water demand.
- Particularly suitable for increasing workability of ready- mixed concrete at elevated temperatures.
- To reduce concrete permeability and thereby reduce water penetration and enhance durability.
- Usable across a wide dosage range to provide performance ranging from normal plasticizer to super-plasticizer, providing flexibility in performance to meet a range of needs.
- Used in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labor costs.
- Workability loss in high workability concrete is slower than normally found with super-plasticizers.
- Reduction in water/cement ratio enhances durability, producing low permeability concrete with reduced shrinkage cracking potential.
- Suitable for use with all normal cement replacement materials, including PFA, GGBFS and microsilica.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.