Conplast SP430 ITPQ
Conplast SP430ITPQ is based on Sulphonated Napthalene Polymers and is supplied as a brown liquid instantly dispersible in water.Get in touch Request a quote
Conplast SP430ITPQ has been specially formulated to give high water reductions upto 25% without loss of workability or to produce high quality concrete of reduced permeability.
- Improved workability - Easier , quicker placing and compaction.
- Increased strength - Provides high early strength for precast concrete with the advantage of higher water reduction ability.
- Improved quality - Denser, close textured concrete with reduced porosity and hence more durable.
- Higher cohesion - Risk of segregation and bleeding minimised; thus aids pumping of concrete
- Chloride free - Safe in prestressed concrete and with sulphate resisting cements and marine aggregates.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.