Conplast SP595 is a chloride free, superplasticising admixture based on selected sulphonated naphthalene polymers supported with other polymers. It is supplied as a brown solution which instantl y disperses in water.Get in touch Request a quote
Conplast SP595 disperses the fine particles in the concrete mix, enabling the water content of the concrete to perform more effectively.
- Makes possible major reductions in water/cement ratio which allow the production of high performance concrete.
- Increased workability levels are maintained longer than with ordinary sulphon ated melamine admixtures.
- Use in production of flowing concrete permits easier construction with quicker placing and compaction and reduced labour costs without increasing water content.
- Improved cohesion and particl e dispersion minimizes segregation an d bleeding and improves pumpability.
- Chloride free, safe for use in pre-stressed and reinforced concrete.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.