Conplast WP100 is a free flowing white powder based on organic fatty acid salts.Get in touch Request a quote
When added to a cement based mortar or concrete mix Conplast WP100 blocks the natural pores in the mix, thus reducing internal moisture movement. It also gives to the mix hydrophobic qualities which reduce moisture penetration from the surrounding environment. This combination of actions reduces the effect of aggressive chemicals and enhances durability.
- Reduced Permeability: Minimises penetration of moisture and water based aggressive chemicals into mortars, screeds or concrete.
- Chloride free: Can be used in pre-stressed or reinforced concrete or with sulphate resisting cements.
- Integral action: No need for membranes or surface waterproofers
- Powdered materials: Will not introduce extra water into dry or semi-dry mixes.
- Locally produced: Formulated for use in Middle East conditions.
- Improves durability: Reduces efflorescence and pigment leaching from cement mortars.
Supporting documents for
Select your country to download datasheet
Product Safety Sheet
Select your country to download safety sheet
Unfortunately there was an error loading this content, please check back later.
There were no items found.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and knowledge, see how we have helped clients in the past.
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.