To protect atmospherically exposed reinforced concrete structures from attack by acid gases, chloride ions, oxygen and water, especially where there is a danger of subsequent cracks appearing within the substrate. Dekguard E2000 is suitable for use on all types of structures, including those in coastal environments.
- Can accommodate substrate cracking up to 2mm and cyclic movement up to 0.3mm
- Excellent barrier to carbon dioxide, chloride ions, oxygen and water
- Special acrylic polymer minimises dirt retention
- Allows water vapour to escape from the structure
- Resistant to the effects of ultra-violet light
- Range of decorative colours
Supporting documents for
Whatever your enquiry, we'd love to hear from you.